Visit this plant and see actual production
Contact 9730175469 / 9730173696.
Here you will get basic information about T-Shirt manufacturing, for more details, click here
Basic requirements for T-Shirt manufacturing:
• Land: 5000 sq. Ft.
• Electricity: 30hp
• Manpower: 8 to 9
Raw material requirements:
• Polyester/cotton yarn dyed or bleached (Kgs)
• Cotton Sewing thread
• Trims and embellishments (including collar)
• Washing detergents
• Power operated interlock knitting machine24G 30″ dia 24feeder with needles and accessories with electric motor attachment
• Power operated interlock knitting machine20G 17″ dia 16 feeder with needles and accessories with electric motor attachment
• Power operated interlock knitting machine14G 15″ dia 14 feeder with needles and accessories with electric motor attachment
• Cutting Machine(power-operated)
• 4 thread overlock machine with electric motor and accessories
• Flat lock stitch machine (5 thread)with table and electricmotor attachment
• Lock stitch (sewing Machine) with table, motors and accessories
• Potable steam press
Raw material i.e. polyester/cotton yarn in cones are placed directly on the circular knitting machine for producing tubular fabric. After sufficient length of fabric is knitted, fabric is cut and taken out and sent to dyeing house for imparting required colour and finishing.
The cloth after receiving is cut into desired shape and size and stitched to make T-shirts. Stitched portions are overlocked on overlocking machines.
These stitched garments are checked for any defects to remove them before sending to washing section.
All garments are charged into washing machine containg mild detergents and washed for 4 hours in order to remove dirt and stains acquired during the manufacturing process. After washing, the garments are hydroextracted to remove excess water and after this, they are dried in the tumbler dryer. Final inspection is done to check the measurement and packed as per the customer’s choice.