Surgical Gloves manufacturing
Visit this plant and see actual production
Contact 9730175469 / 9730173696.
Here you will get basic information about Surgical Gloves manufacturing, for more details, click here
Basic requirements for Surgical Gloves manufacturing:
• Land: 2000 sq. Ft.
• Electricity: 30hp
• Manpower: 4 to 5
Raw material requirements:
• Centrifuged latex-60% DRC
• Potassium Hydroxide
• China clay
• Zinc oxide
• Vulkanox SP
• Vegetable oil
• Dispersing agent
• Formic acid
• Titanium Dioxide
• Packing materials
• Ball mill with porcelain pots (6 nos) with 3 HP motor
• Deammonising tank of 100 litres capacity With Stirrer arrangement with motor of 0.5 HP .
• Compounding tanks of 100 Litres capacity (Coagulant & pre-vulcanizing vats)with Covers
• Dipping vats of 100 litres capacity(Coagulant & Pre-vulcanizing vats) with covers
• Hot air oven of size 5” × 3” × 4” electrically. Heated, with thermostatic control
• Formers for gloves Other fixtures
• Weighing scales: Platform type(100 Kg) Single Pan type(10Kg.)Digital type
• Miscellaneous Equipments
The manufacturing process consists of compounding creamed or centrifuged latex concentrate with necessary chemicals and dipping suitable formers into the compounded and matured latex. A thin film of rubber will be deposited on the formers. The operation of dipping is repeated till sufficient deposit of rubber is formed on the formers. The rubber deposit is dried at 70 deg C and then vulcanized at 12-deg c. This is then stripped off from the former and inspected. Finished rubber gloves are then packed and sent for storage and dispatch.