aluminium foil containers manufacturing
Visit this plant and see actual production
Contact 9730175469 / 9730173696.
Here you will get basic information about aluminium foil containers manufacturing, for more details, click here
Basic requirements for Aluminium Foil Containers:
• Land: 5000 sq. Ft.
• Electricity: 20hp
• Manpower: 5 to 6
Raw material requirements:
• Aluminium foil
• Packaging materials
• Aluminium foil container machine- single cavity
• The complete production line includes the following equipments:
• Decoiler (max foil width: 450mm. Nsk bearing)
• Control cabinet
• Press for single cavity
• Air compressure
• Counter & stacker
• Mould lifter
• Scrap collector
• Collecting table
1. For manufacturing of aluminium foil containers, the main raw material is aluminium foil rolls
2. Feeding: The aluminium foil roll is fed in the rolling mill to assure gauge control
3. Punching: Aluminum foil containers are formed by combining mechanical and air
pressure to force light gauge aluminum foil into a shaped die cavity.
4. Scrap: The excess sheet cuttings are removed (you can sell it in scrap)
5. Collecting: The ready containers are collected by stacker & counter or receiving table.
The foil containers market is continuously growing as they are replacing plastic containers or bags for food packaging.
The aluminum containers are used very frequently in restaurants. Restaurants use these containers to package up customers take -out orders and to store leftover food from that day. Not only does the aluminum foil containers keep the food nice and hot for customers, but it also helps protect their meals from any bacteria’s and excess moisture that may be lingering around. These containers can be used in all types of oven.
According to https://www.mordorintelligence.com/industry-reports/aluminum-foil-packaging-market, The aluminum foil packaging market is expected to witness a CAGR of 3.27% over the forecast period (2019-2024). The growing demand for ready-to-eat confectioneries and pharmaceutical products is expected to be the primary driver for the household aluminum foil market.